1) No naming people not otherwise named in published material
2) If you want to discuss suspects in cases not considered suspects by the police then no names, but hypotetical reference can be inferred. For example, if a person was killed in a town then you can say that all the people in that town are a suspect. You cant say that Bob is a suspect because he lives in that town. You might want to say that of all the people in that town you think the main suspect would be male. And so you can say that the suspect was possibly a male from the town.
3) No twisting of this to make hypotheitcal reference to know people, for example, of all the suspects it must have been someone living close like her neighbour at 23 Acacia avenue with the big nose and stupid haircut.
4) Admins ruling on this regardless is final.
5) If you want to make statements otherwise not suited to this forum make your own website, blog, book or somethign and make statements as you like there. This forum wants at no stage to get in any hot water regarding libel or slander or whatever you call it.